When I fist spotted the Fluval Shrimp Net I thought was a bit pricey but after using it for a few days I find myself deciding it was worth the price. Its small enough to work in and around decor and not panic the shrimp to much from fleeing to better hiding spots.
As I mention in the video a DIY person could make one pretty easy but for the time involved I personally use my DIY time on projects that are more expensive or harder to find item.
Fluval Telescopic Shrimp Net
- Net designed especially for freshwater shrimp
- Equipped with a durable, stainless steel handle
- Soft nylon netting material to protect delicate shrimp
- Deep net prevents shrimp from escaping
- 2-inch height, 2.75-inch width (net); 5-14 inch extendable handle