Here is our list of Missouri Aquarium Clubs, and Facebook groups if you do not see your club listed you can submit your Club or group here. Joining a group or club is a great way to learn more about fish keeping and make new friends with similar interests. Also check out the clubs in nearby states!
|Kansas City||Heart of America Aquarium Society||Link|
|Maryland Heights||MASI – Missouri Aquarium MASI – Missouri Aquarium SocietySociety||Link|
|St. Louis||St. Louis Area Saltwater Hobbyists|
|St. Louis||Gateway Guppy Associates||Link|
Aquarium Decorations 23 Pack Lifelike Plastic Decor Fish Tank Plants, Small to Large Artificial Fish Accessories Includes Rocks and Colorful Plants
- TOP QUALITY AQUA PLANTS- Made from BPA FREE plastic to ensure quality and safety, at the same time beautifying your tank.
- VALUE PACK- The fake plant set includes all sizes ranging from small to tall, in all colors from Green grass to Red plants. As well as a cool decorative rock adding beauty to you fish bowl.
- MAINTENANCE FREE- Fake fish supplies are a lot easier to maintain than real fish plants. Simply wash with warm water and dry before placing in the tank.
- 23 PACK- Giving enough weighted plants in one set to truly enhance your 5-10 Gallon fishtank, making it a must buy!
- WORKS FOR ALL FISH- Perfect and safe for beta to goldfish and anything in between.
Penn-Plax Shale Step Ledge and Cave Hide-Out Medium Aquarium Resin
$14.54 in stock
7 used from $11.75
- PERFECT FOR REPTILES, SMALL FISH, AND OTHER AQUATIC PETS: the Penn Plax Shale Cave Hide-Out is a great addition to any aquarium or terrarium. It’s perfect for territorial fish, small reptiles, newts, salamanders, crayfish, axolotls, snakes, and more!
- Realistic rock formation: the beautiful hand painted details make this hideout a perfect natural-looking addition to your animal’s habitat - It will blend seamlessly with any environment, aquatic or dry.
- BEST USED FOR CLIMBING AND HIDING SPOTS: no matter what animal you’ve got, they’ll love this Shale Cave…they’ll climb up, over, and around, and use it as a hiding space.
- HELPS YOU MIMIC THE LOOK OF A NATURAL HABITAT: the Shale Cave is designed to mimic natural rocks found in desert environments. It’ll look great in an aquarium, terrarium, and any other kind of habitat that’s home to a small animal.
- Shop Penn Plax for all your pet’s needs: Penn Plax has a wide variety of pet supplies available for purchase on Amazon. Shop for all your pet’s needs – for your reptiles, aquatic pets, birds, small animals, cats, dogs, amphibians, and more!
SunGrow Shipwreck for Betta Fish, Made of Resin, Creates Healthy Environment for Aquatic Pets, Boat Aquarium or Home Décor
$12.95 in stock
- ✔ CREATES FANTASTIC VINTAGE AQUASCAPE --- Travel back to history and have a glimpse of the ocean’s depths with this sunken Fishing Boat Aquarium Décor by SunGrow. Adding this ornament to your Siamese fighting fish tank gives a rustic, vintage look and turns your tank into a beautiful aquascape.
- ✔ SEE BETTA & FRY EXPLORING THE LITTLE CREVICES --- Made from durable polyresin material, the sunken ship decor is meant for vivariums, terrariums, and aquariums (both freshwater and saltwater). Watching fish in an aquarium bears a calming effect on one’s personality. See your betta splendens hiding behind the nook and corners and exploring the length and breadth of this wreck.
- ✔ IDEAL FOR CREATING SIMILAR BETTA FISH HABITAT --- Your favorite swimming betta is known to be an active explorer too. This boat decor has holes that serve as caves and gives them a feel of their native environment where they can swim through, hide or play. This adds more fun to their lives and helps to relieve stress.
- ✔ SUITABLE TO ANY AQUARIUM SIZE --- Approximately measures 5.7” (length) x 2.2” (width) x 5.1” (height), this will fit easily in any aquarium. Accentuate any beautiful tank regardless of size with this vintage wreck ship ornament and achieve that ideal aquascape you have been dreaming about.
- ✔ EASY TO MAINTAIN --- Having low-maintenance ornaments make aquarium decoration much more fun. This shipwreck simply needs to be rinsed under tap water in order to remove any dirt that may have accumulated over time. Leave it for a day then put it back into your tank. One tiny tip in order to keep it in its best form and color is to avoid exposing it to a high-temperature environment and never use hot water.